Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 20 September 2013

Beaded Smalls

Lynn, I thought you might like to see some of Rose's designs.  She has this wonderful matching Pansy needlebook. 

Tomorrow's Antiques is a wonderful place to get beaded smalls.  Some times it is nice to work on some thing a little different.  But, reproduction samples will always be my first love.

Here are some photo's of the back and inside of the needlebook.

My mother made the two Pansy design's for me and I did the Purple Violet Fob. 

3 comments:

Nicola said...

How beautiful. I love to learn and see something different.

Thank you Bethany :o))

Lynn said...

Thank you Bethany, they are wonderful! I have a Strawberry Fob ordered and I'm looking forward to doing it.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

They are fun!
Lovely as always.