Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 24

Hi Everyone,
It has been a long while since I last posted on my sampler's progress... I have been busy with other things and finally decided it was time to spend about two hours last night working on this sampler again.  Here is last night's progress.... I decided to stitch one of the bands a bit differently than charted - used different technique ... Anyway, here is a picture
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 24
The Song of my Needle
A bit more detail on my blog as always.  http://thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Coming along quite nicely. Bands seem to go a lot quicker than an over all sampler. Love the colors.

Jenny said...

Your sampler looks lovely as always :)

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful stitching. I agree with Bethany, Bands seem to go quicker.

Nicola said...

I always feel inspired when I see your needlework. Thank you for sharing.

Any sign of a casket yet?