Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 23 September 2013

Lady & the Castle -- and something new

Hello everyone,

I'm still working away on the clouds and sun ...
... but there is still a long way to go ...
... and tent stitch on 35 count is something I do best during daylight (=weekend) hours which are very limited -- and so I've started Four Seasons. The kit fabric is dark green (not the best choice for evening work), but it is 25 count and much of the cross-stitching is over 2, although the alphabet and lettering is over one.


(The linen color is somewhere between the two colors above -- closer to the color in the first picture.)
After all the tent stitching on Justice and the Lady, this is zipping along. Now I'll have a project started and finished during Nicola's SL Year.



4 comments:

Lanie said...

Erica, your Lady continues to grow more and more lovely!
I don't think I am familiar with "Four Seasons" ... will have to take a closer look!

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress on the Lady. I have been following your progress with my chart.

Four Seasons is coming to life so prettily.

Bethany said...

Wow, you are really making some progress on your lady. Four Seasons, is really a lovely sampler. My mother finished this sampler and entered it in "The Stan Hywet Stitchery Showcase and also "The Stow Needlework Showcase". She won ribbons on both.

Cindy L said...

Erica, you have made so much progress on your Lady! It is a nice break from all that over one to alternate samplers. I've been interested in stitching a sampler on that green material too. I look forward to your photo updates on both samplers.