Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 20 September 2013

Marion Robertson Update

Hi everyone!

My girls have been back to college for almost a month ... and although there is half the laundry, half the cooking, half the cleaning ... the house is very quiet ... I don't like it ... I've been consoling myself with extra stitching time!

Here is a look at Marion Robertson 1834


And some close ups


 

Miss Marion is starting to come to life ... I love when that happens ... lots of motivation to keep stitching!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

12 comments:

Melissa said...

If it's too quiet, you'll just have to sing to yourself! ;-)

Marion is just gorgeous. Wow. I love this blog for showcasing all these wonderful charts in detail.

Have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Oh Lanie, Marion is just beautiful! I love all of her colors and that peacock is just precious. She really is coming to life now.......how exciting.

Jonette said...

Beautiful!!

Bethany said...

Enjoy the quite time, it won't be long and Christmas will be here and children love coming home for the holidays.
Thanks for the lovely close up photo's. I love being able to see such great detail.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful progress.
Your stitching is beautiful!

brod'attitude said...

I love your sampler. I am always very sad when my childrens back to school.

Scarlet Letter said...

This has always been one of my favorite Scottish samplers. The mansion house is so solid, no nonsense, and the color remained brilliant so it was very easy to chart from the front.

Ellen said...

What a beautiful Scottish sampler!

Nicola said...

Lanie this is so beautiful. I love seeing samplers come to life.

The school term will be up before you know it and the girls with their laundry will be back home :o))

Cindy L said...

Lanie, such a beautiful sampler. I love when the stitching 'mojo' returns and you'll have another finish by the time the girls are home for the holidays.

Pamela said...

This has to be fun to stitch, Lanie, with all the variety in colors and motifs. I like your linen choice - is it a SL fabric?

Sharon H said...

I absolutely love that the peacock is half as tall as the house! Beautiful job,