Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 6 September 2013

Mary Ann Hutton

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send a quick update on Mary Ann. We were on vacation in the beginning of August and I did not bring her along. I did get to stitch over the holiday weekend and the photo is below. My next update will be further along since I was able to have an extra day to stitch.


Still trying to figure out these photos. It looks so clear on the desktop but not when added to blogger. Sometimes it comes out clear when I look at Nicola's SL sight after posting so hoping for the best.

Happy stitching!
Cindy L



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking beautiful Cindy. It looks like you are getting close to a finish!

Bethany said...

Cindy, the photo comes in great. Mary looks like she is almost finished.

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Cindy. Miss Hutton is so charming.