Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Some Indecision......

I finished Emma Miles some time ago and after a 2 week trip to Alaska I tried to settle down to a new project.  First I continued work on Paradise Lost by Plum Street Samplers
That didn't hold my interest so I worked on a beaded fob, fittingly called A Pansy for Lynn, by Tomorrow's Antiques.
That was lots of fun, even though I attached the cording at the wrong end!  I moved on to playing with hardanger coasters

Fun, but not satisfying!  Finally I gave in and started
And All Was For An Appil by Scarlet Letter.  I'm back in my stitching groove, yippee!!!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Lynn,
I know exactly how you have been feeling. After I finished Matilda Ann Charles I tried to work on a project or two and just couldn't settle down until I picked Ann Grimshaw....she has arrived, the linen and floss are ready to go and the first stitches will go in in a day or two...I am happy....back to my Scarlet Letter routine :)

Lanie said...

I completely understand how you feel! So many samplers out there, and I have loved and started my share of them. But once started, although lovely - they just didn't hold my interest. Then along came Nicola's SLY! I'm not sure what it is about the SL samplers but it has been some time since I stitched with such enthusiasm!
Enjoy stitching your "Appil" :)

The Inspired Stitcher said...

What a hoot! I get "monkey brain" too sometimes with my stitching. I like all the things you worked on. I've got the pansey in my stash somewhere...hmmm...might have to go root that out. Good luck on the new A&E!

Nicola said...

A find it hard to settle upon a new project when I have "bonded" with a sampler.

You have chosen a fun stitch.

I am off to check out Tomorrow's Antiques now. Thank you for sharing.