Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Vierlande - a new start for me

My Vierlande kit arrived, and I was only too happy to open it and start stitching.

I opted for the silk thread.

I'm loving every stitch!

Thank you all for your inspiration that enabled me finish up my SL stash of aging incomplete samplers.

I have always loved Vierlande and am thrilled to have it underway.


Happy stitching!
Dawn (Along the Front Range in Colorado)

7 comments:

Vera said...

Great choice for a new start. Love the shade of silk you will be using.

Lanie said...

I have always been a fan of red in samplers ... this one is lovely.
Look forward to watching your progress. Enjoy!

Sabrina Fechtel said...

That is so pretty!!! I can't wait to watch it come to life!!!

Bethany said...

Great start and I can't wait to see this sampler come to life.

Cindy L said...

Dawn, it makes it so much more fun to work on a sampler you love. I look forward to seeing your progress. Your thread is so pretty.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Sweet image!

Great start on a Fabulous sampler.

Dawn said...

Thank you for your encouragement! I am hoping to get the alphabet done before I get consumed by the wonderful motifs.
Happy Stitching!