Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 25 & 26

First of all,  thank you Nicola and all of you who wished me a Happy Birthday the other day.  Interesting to note the cake Nicola chose for me - not sure how she figured out that chocolate cakes are my weak spot!  It looked scrumptious.... 
I had received the gift certificate I had 'won' on Elizabeth's birthday drawing from Nicola a few days ago and started my birthday by using it and placing an order with Marsha for some 'goodies'.  This then put me in the mood to revisit Elizabeth Harborne - and so I spent a few hours on my birthday and last evening working on the sampler again... it is nice to have a sampler to return to after lots of other 'intensive' stitching and designing...
so here are the results of the last two days :

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 25 & 26
The Song of my Needle


I will post a picture of the goodies I selected as Nicola asked me to but I am sure most of you already know what was on my list. And of course I added to the order...;)
Thank goodness I had not seen the beautiful samplers Sandra has stitched - it would have made the list even longer and one of the things I really want to do is work on some of the samplers in my stash before adding to the already long list!

As always, go to :  http://thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com  for more pictures on Elizabeth
Have a great weekend and thanks again for all the good wishes - it brightened up my day! 


 

5 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow! Elizabeth this is so beautiful and your stitching is perfection. Love the cute little people and animals.

Lanie said...

What a fun band! Your work is beautiful, Nupur.
What a great way to start your birthday ... shopping at The Scarlet Letter ... perfect!!! Can't wait to see what you bought!

Nicola said...

BEAUTIFUL. I appreciate you sharing your needlework with us Nupur.

LOL seeing Sandra's work tempted me too :o))

Bethany said...

Lovely sampler and the colors are so bright and colorful. Thanks for sharing.

Bhooma said...

Beautiful!! After seeing yours I added this to my stash !!