Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 7 October 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Progress

Here is my latest photo of Elizabeth Sheffield.  I have been out doing more outside lately but manage to get some stitching time in too.  We do a lot of riding on our scooters in the summer time, but still I am loving the times I get to work on Elizabeth.  I have also managed to get hooked on watching the Cedar Cove  series by Debbie Macomber and now want to read the Cedar Cove book series.      I had wanted to get more flowers done before posting but it has been too long since I made a post.    I love the blue Irisis on this project.  I finished the band of blue letters and am catching up on the flowers in the side border.  I don't dread the over one at this point as it is going in for me as I had hoped with no frogging.  I am getting closer and hope to work on her today too.  

8 comments:

Loraine said...

This is just beautiful. Very inspiring!

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress and Loraine is right, very inspiring.

Lanie said...

Oh, "Miss Elizabeth" is one of my favorites and your stitching is beautiful! She looks like she us very enjoyable to stitch.

Jenny said...

Elizabeth is looking lovely.

Jonette said...

Beautiful!! You have inspired me to hurry up and start this pattern.

Bethany said...

She is coming along very nicely. I don't watch CC, but I do read a lot of Debbie Mc's books. Enjoy.

Cindy L said...

Elizabeth is looking so beautiful. I agree with going slowly for the over one so there won't be any frogging! I loved reading the CC series and wish we had the channel to watch the show.

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow!! Elizabeth is looking stunning!