Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Elizabeth Shephard is finished

Hi All,

I completed Elizabeth Shephard yesterday.  This was such a fun stitch for me and it went very quickly. Here is a pic of the completed piece and some of my favorite motifs.

Finished 10-26-13
Love the little birds
I think the little bits of pink really add to this piece.

I stitched Elizabeth on 40ct Vintage Bisque by Lakeside Linens with the recommended AVAS silks.

Elizabeth also brought me luck as I won the last draw.  Thank you so much Nicola.

Nicola offered to let me get a gift certificate if that was easier than the chart and 1 yard of linen.  I went ahead and chose the gift certificate.  I plan to purchase charts for the pieces I have been inspired to stitch due to my participation on this blog.  I am having a fabulous time stitching the Scarlet Letter samplers with all of you.  Thank you so much Nicola and everyone else for this wonderful opportunity.   I will post a pic as soon as I receive the charts (I have to order them first).

Happy Stitching.
DawnM    

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Elizabeth is just beautiful Dawn. You did a wonderful job stitching her! I too love the added pink in her.....Congratulations on a great finish!

Lanie said...

Beautifully stitched, Dawn. Congratulations! I love the colors you used on your Elizabeth ... especially the little splashes of rosy red.
Have fun shopping with your gift certificate ... can't wait to see what you purchase!

Bethany said...

Thank you for all the closeups. She is beautiful and what a wonderful accomplishment. I can't wait to hear what you get with you gift certificate......

Cindy L said...

Dawn, congratulations on your beautiful finish. Have fun shopping!

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful Dawn. Happy shopping.

brod'attitude said...

Very nice congratulations