Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Elizabeth Shephard

Hi All,

I took a little break after completing Janet to stitch a Halloween piece and decide on a new piece to start.  I still have not decided on a new piece.  I ordered several charts last week so now I am waiting to get the charts and make a decision.

Until then I am working on Elizabeth Shephard again.  I started Elizabeth back in June at the same time I started Janet Carsels and Rebecca Robinson.

Here is a picture of where I was in June.



Here is a picture of where I am now.



I got so much completed on Elizabeth back in June I thought it would be a good one to work on until I make a decision on a new start.  

Happy Stitching!
Dawn M

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the added colors in the flower sections of this sampler.

Theresa said...

Wow! the stitching is so pretty...makes
me want to do another Quaker!

now that you have more done I can see
how pretty this is going to be.

Nicola said...

Deciding on a new start when there is so much choice is so hard but Elizabeth will be another beauty.

Looking forward to seeing your new charts.