Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 14 October 2013

Emma Miles

The flower beds are worked up, the fall cleaning is almost complete, the honey is extracted and gone to market(my husband has honey bees), the autumn wreath is hanging on the door, the witch is in the window and now I can relax more and snuggle up after supper and stitch. Just for fun I posted a couple of pictures. I have made progress on Emma and nearing the finish line! I love working on her and seeing her evolve . Everyone's samplers and posts inspire me.
I am also very excited because a friend is going to teach me to quilt this fall. Oh No more stash!! LOL 


4 comments:

Lanie said...

Bees ... that's a fun hobby! I am actually quite fascinated by beekeeping. And I imagine honey from your backyard hives is fabulous!
Have fun learning to quilt ... something I would also love to learn. I am going to learn rug hooking this winter ... aye, aye, aye! But as my mother says "at least the never-ending projects keeps us off the streets"! ;)

Nicola said...

My son has bees and his honey is delicious. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy reading posts like this.

Emma is getting very close to a finish Debbie :o))

Jenny said...

I see a finish in the near future for you ....how exciting! I quilt also and love it. I find hand quilting to be very relaxing and there is nothing like a handmade quilt to snuggle up with while reading or stitching :) I love Lanie's mothers quote about staying off the streets....I should be safe for years to come...LOL Enjoy finishing Emma. Love the bees.

Cindy L said...

Debbie, you are so close to a finish...Emma is such a lovely sampler. Have you ever been stung by the bees?