Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Finished with Rising Doves

Sorry everyone, but the photo will have to wait.  I am still in Ohio visiting with my mother and her new computer is giving me fits............  I will post a photo once I return home, with my framed Rising Doves. 

I worked non-stop for an entire week, the last day working 17hours straight, only stopping to stretch and eat.  I must be crazy, but mom and made an appointment with the framer and I didn't want to waste the trip and not have RD's finished.  I worked until midnight, went to bed, got up at 6am, had some tea and toast, then sat for one more hour to place in the final stitches.  What a great feeling that was......

After leaving the framers, we drove over to a wonderful stitching store,(CraftyEwe).  I was hoping to purchase linen for my next project, "Mary Ann Macdonald".  Unfortunately, the linen I chose was not available, but had been ordered a few days before.  With any luck, I will be picking up my framed RD's and the linen will be in as well.  Mary Ann, will have to wait for her first stitch, until I return home on Saturday.  I am really looking forward to starting something new, especially knowing, it isn't all fill in and isn't all the same stitches.......

I have enjoyed seeing everyone's posts and progress.  Keep up the wonderful stitching.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Bethany on your wonderful finish! I can hardly wait to see it framed...I already know it will be stunning!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations Bethany! I'm also looking forward to the photo

Elizabeth said...

I bet you can't wait to get Rising Doves back from the framers. Looking forward to seeing a photo.

Erica near Chicago said...

Congratulations. I look forward to seeing a picture.