It has been a month since my last post. I've made no progress on the Lady & the Castle (there have been other things to do during weekend daylight hours), but I have done a bit more on Four Seasons:
(This is a scan. It doesn't photograph well in gloomy weather.)
The green fabric is surprisingly easy to work on. And doing cross-stitch over 2 on 25 count is a real treat after doing so much tent stitch on 35 count. There is a bit of improvisation on the windows because I used the wrong color green to fill them in.
It is hard to believe that it is almost the end of October. The year has gone very quickly, but I see that there are now 110(!) finishes in the gallery. I'm hoping to add Four Seasons by the end of this year and Lady and the Castle next year. Thank you once again Nicola for working out a way for the group to continue.