Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 20 October 2013


Hi, friends. It's been quite a while since you've heard from me. Spring and summer brought travels and visiting family, but now with the coming of colder weather to my corner of Wisconsin, it's time to settle back down.

I'm seldom without a needle of some kind in my hand, but spread my time among quilting, knitting, and stitchery projects. And I will confess being somewhat unfaithful to Margret Lawrance as I worked on a big quilt and several knit scarves and shawls in the last few months.

Hand to heart, my new intention is to spend some time every day from now on with Margret Lawrance, and see if I can get her finished up. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the idea of backed up (and stacked up) stitchery projects. After being away from cross stitch for 20 years, I now have FOUR more projects waiting in the wings after this one. Happy Sunday to everyone.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Such gorgeous colors on Margaret! You have done so much already, a finish must not be too far!

Nicola said...

I love these type of samplers. The colours are so vibrant.

I surely am familiar with the "backed up" problem.

Cindy L said...

Such beautiful colors! If we could figure out a way for more stitching time to get it all accomplished....but then there is always something new.

Bethany said...

Beautiful sampler and so bright the colors......