Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Mary Ann Hutton

Hello,

I am getting close to a finish on Mary Ann Hutton. It was a relief to finish the border but it is the 12 long rows of grass that seems to be taking a long time. I am alternating the grass with motifs to make it go quicker.


I am amazed at the amount of stitching everyone has accomplished. I love browsing through the "finishes", there are so many beautiful samplers completed. I'm trying to decide if I should start on another from my stash or a new sampler. I guess I'll browse through the SL site again later today.

Cindy L

7 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful progress on Mary Ann Hutton! You are very close to a finish. I know what you mean... not fun doing long rows of the same color, good to break it up with other fun motifs. Looking forward to seeing your finish.

Debbie Bauer said...

Mary Ann looks beautiful! I know how it feels to be near the finish but not quite there. Looking forward to see what choice you make on your next sampler. All of Marsha's samplers are amazing.

Lanie said...

Your Mary Ann is beautiful, Cindy! Almost there ... can't wait to see your finish!

brod'attitude said...

Very beautiful

Bethany said...

Looks like the end is in sight. I gave my finished "Mary" to my sister in-law. She has it hanging in her dining room. Looking forward to seeing what you start next...

Theresa said...

I love this! It is so beautiful!

I just had this sent to a friend of mine so that
she can stitch it in time for Christmas. Your work is so inspiring!

Nicola said...

You are sooooo close to a finish that it will soon be in the gallery.

I adore this sampler.