Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Mary Ann Hutton

Hello everyone,

I am so thrilled to complete my Mary Ann Hutton! I don't know why I did not start this sampler earlier. I have always admired it's beauty but it wasn't until Nicola started this blog that many samplers seemed to come to life again. It was Edgar's finish that enticed me to start her.


I stitched her on 36ct Lakeside Linen Vintage Lentil with the called for AVAS silks.
Now I have to decide what my next sampler will be from my stash because my order won't arrive until next month.
I hope everyone has a good stitching weekend!

Cindy L

10 comments:

Laura said...

I love it, it's beautiful.

Theresa said...

Oh My! that is so beautiful!

I happen to have this chart AND some Lakeside lentil in 36 ct, too!

So tempting to put down my other stitching and do this one
in time for Christmas!

lovely. Congratulations.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Just beautiful! The linen is perfect.
Melinda

Dawn said...

Wonderful finish. Congratulations.
I too have been impressed seeing all the samplers on this blog.
Thank you for sharing!

Nicola Parkman said...

So very beautiful, you must be so pleased. A wonderful combination of chart, linen, silks and exquisite stitching.

Please can we see her again when framed.'

Bethany said...

Another wonderful finish.... Congratulations. We all can't wait to see what is next to come. Make it a good one. Hopefully one that others are not doing, so we can see something new........

Krista said...

Beautiful finish, Cindy!! Love it!

Lanie said...

So pretty, Cindy! Your stitching is perfect. This verse is one of my favorite Christmas hymns.
Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Lovely finish Cindy! This was one of the first SL samplers that I fell in love with. You have stitched her beautifully. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your next start.

DawnM said...

This is a great sampler and you did a beautiful job. Congratulations!