Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 7 October 2013

PLL progress

I have made some progress on PLL the past few weeks.  The leopard is fully outlined and even has her spots!!  I love her sweet face, button nose and round ears.  I'm not sure what the leaf/flame coming out of her tail is, though, but the lion has one, too.  So in the interest of symmetry. . .

Close up of Leopard, PLL
AVAS on 40 count Ant White linen
 
PLL
 
I have managed to get a lot of stitching done over the past three and a half weeks since I have been off my foot with the torn tendon.  Thank you all for the good wishes.  Unfortunately, the tendon has not healed as fast as the doctor has wanted and I will be in the boot and on limited physical activity for the next four weeks.  I look at is as more medically mandated stitching time!!
 
Enjoy the rest of your week and keep stitching.
 
Sharon H.
 
 

10 comments:

Loraine said...

It will be fun to fill in the shapes! Great job.

Nicola said...

YOU DEFINITELY HAVE MADE WONDERFUL PROGRESS. So sorry about your tendon.

Lanie said...

Sharon, I'm sorry your foot is not healing as quickly as planned, but "medically mandated stitching" ... that's not so bad! :)
Your PLL looks great! I love following the progress of those stitching this sampler ... looks like great fun ... always makes me smile!

Jenny said...

You have truly made great progress. I hope your foot heals soon but in the meantime enjoy your stitching :)

Serena B said...

What wonderful progress on your sampler it is looking great! What terrible news about your foot,hope things start looking up for you and that you feel well. On the upside,enjoy your stitching,there will certainly be more lovely progress to come.

Bethany said...

Sorry about your boot, but like you said, more stitching time. Wonderful progress..... I'll bet you are looking forward to all the color...

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy L said...

Sharon, I had to laugh when you said medically mandated stitching time! I love seeing the outlining on PLL and when the coloring begins. I hope you feel better and are able to get a lot of stitching time in.

Debbie Bauer said...

This sampler also makes me smile! Love that button nose. So sorry about your foot.

Pamela said...

Grrrrr! (that's for the troublesome tendon, not the cute leopard). I like your lemons-into-lemonade attitude.