Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 17 November 2013

A quick update......finally.

Here is a picture of Manifesto and Ruth Bachelor, as you can see I have been very busy......doing other things.  I sure hope I can get these two finished for next year's challenge!!!  Even though I haven't been very active on the blog lately I have enjoyed everyone else's needlework, keep it up!

These two projects are really very lovely and hopefully after the first of the year I will get back to them.  Right now I have just been trying to get some other things finished and have been pretty successful.  I am also trying not to buy every piece of needlework that I see but not being so successful with that:(.  Problem is I want every sampler I see on these two blogs!!  Oh well.........

7 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Wonderful progress on both of your pieces. Makes me want to get my Manifesto out!! Laura

Bethany said...

They are coming along. At least you are doing two. Since finishing Rising Doves, I have taken a break and have been working on a small birth sampler. But looking forward to getting back to an SL....

Lanie said...

Lovely Lovely, Sonja ... two of my favorites! The colors in 'Ruth' are delish and 'Manifesto' is fabulous! I'm sure you will get back to them!
I have zero will power when it comes to SL samplers! How can I help it?!?! Just too many wonderful projects being stitched out there!!!!

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice, both. I understand taking a break. Your Manifesto photo makes it so tempting...

Theresa said...

both Manifesto and Ruth Bachelor are beautiful!
I don't know which one I like
better! lovely colors!

Nicola said...

AMAZING. Your exquisite stitching is always a joy to see.

Kevin said...

Both of these are beautiful so far!! Like you, I drool over these selections and keep adding to my list of "MUST HAVES!" I'm really putting my nose to the grindstone and making 2014 "the year of the SL Samplers" here!! I've been so inspired by everyone's beautiful work, and need to give some undivided attention to my SL stash ASAP!
I'd love to stitch Manifesto, but must be good and finish the SL projects I started in 2013 before starting a new one. Your a Manifesto looks GREAT!