Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Decisions

Hi All,

I haven't posted since finishing Elizabeth Shephard.  I had planned on starting a new sampler after finishing Janet Carsels in September but I have had a hard time deciding on which sampler to stitch.  So, since I can't decide I thought I would let the stitching decide for me.  I plan to start the following samplers and hopefully once I start them I will be able to decide which one to work on.  If one of the samplers calls to me right away I may not even start all three of them.  We will see.....

I have started stitching this one but I didn't have time to take a picture so hopefully I will have a picture next week.  This is called The Wind Blows.  All pictures are from the Scarlet Letter site.  Thanks Marsha!


The Wind Blows

The Seduction

 
Mercy Fields





I will post a picture of The Wind Blows next week.    After posting the pictures I had trouble left justifying the text.  Hopefully this worked.    

Happy Stitching.
Dawn M 


5 comments:

Krista said...

All great choices, Dawn! Can't wait to see them come to life in your stitching.

Debbie Bauer said...

Anxious to see which one you choose. All are beautiful samples .I am really drawn toward the Seduction.

Lanie said...

All beautiful choices Dawn! It will be fun to see which calls your name the loudest!

Bethany said...

Well, three lovely choices. I am glad it is you deciding and not me. We'll all look forward to seeing what makes your fancy........ Maybe all three, just keep going and eventually they all will one day be finished.....

Erica near Chicago said...

All good choices -- and so different from each other. I too look forward to seeing what you choose.