Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 25 November 2013

Eliza Tagg

Hello again,

It's here....I love getting packages in the mail. My Eliza Tagg kit arrived earlier than expected. I did not think it would arrive until after our Thanksgiving.

I just love the way Marsha is publishing the newer patterns. The white paper is so crisp, easy on the eyes and the stitch count on the sides help so much with placement.

I have grocery shopping and than cooking to do but hope to start this evening. I'll post next week or the one after on my progress.

xxx
Cindy L

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I absolutely love this sampler :) It will be so much fun to watch your progress. Enjoy those first stitches......

Nicola said...

I am so envious. A parcel came today and I was so excited when I saw the postman but it wasn't stitching related :o))

Those colours look delicious.

Lanie said...

Cindy, you are a lucky girl! Stitching packages are the best! :)
Love 'Eliza Tagg' ... love the design ... love the colors ... even love her name!
Enjoy!!

Bethany said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday and I know you will enjoy stitching Eliza......

Kevin said...

Wow, that's a beauty! I love the colors of the silks. Looks like that will be a lot of fun to stitch. Can't wait to see your progress on this. (Must write this one down on my wish list!) Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Theresa said...

So tempting to see this!
Would be a fun start over the Thanksgiving holiday!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

I couldn't stand by and not get this chart. I ordered it last week along with much needed books.