Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

N Hinde ~

Greetings Scarlet Letter lovers~


I really must apologize first off..... My absence has been extended and in fact, I can't believe I've not posted in such a long while.... I've been super busy, but did want to share my latest Scarlet Letter start..... It's super tiny!

N Hinde~ Scarlet Letter

35 count linen and beautiful red AVAS was in the kit.... 35 ct over one...
N Hinde~ Scarlet Letter

Until I settle on my next large SL project, I thought this one would be perfect~

I leave you with gorgeous sunrise photos taken from our beach place Sunday morning....

Cherry Grove Beach, SC~Nov 2013

Cherry Grove Beach, SC~Nov 2013


I hope everyone is enjoying their week~


Faye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the way you posted. I think once winter sets in, there will be more posts. When you can't be out and about, there is always stitching.....

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Thanks for the lovely images.
Love the red.


I need to post an update too.
I have been busy with QSD samplers and vow to work on my EK 1653 more often.

Krista said...

Beautiful work, Faye! Love that RED! :)

EvalinaMaria said...

It's so, so lovely! And I'm already in love with these red scissors!

Nicola said...

Beautiful photos of your sunrise. How wonderful to have such a stunning view. N Hinde is exquisite Faye. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy L said...

Faye, it is a wonderful start and all that over one takes time. Such beautiful sunrise photos!