Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Prize

 
I finally got a picture of the charts I purchased with the gift certificate I won last month.  I was able to get six great charts all of pieces that I have been inspired to stitch by the participants of the Scarlet Letter Blogs. 

It was hard to get a good picture with the plastic on so her is a list of the charts.

Mary Gail
A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion
Hannah Carter
Hornbook Bestiary
Katie Sym
Mary Ann Hutton

Thank you so much Nicola for such a fabulous prize and for allowing all of us to celebrate your birthday with you.

Dawn M

9 comments:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

I'm glad my hornbook inspired you! I can't wait to see your version of it. :o)

Krista said...

What a great collection of patterns! I have been browsing too what to get with my gift certificate and I see a few that you got that I want too, like Mary Gail and Parrot, Leopard and Lion, and Mary Hutton. So many wonderful ones, it is hard to decide! Looks like you will have lots of fun stitching in your future!

Vera said...

You will LOVE PLL -- lots and lots of stitching, but it is all wonderful. I have the hornbook in my stash as well. Happy stitching! Vera

Elizabeth said...

What a lovely choice you have made. Enjoy!

Lanie said...

Oh my ... wonderful choices! You will have some lovely stitching to keep you busy!

Bethany said...

Wow, what a collections. We all are waiting for your starting posts....... Enjoy and Happy Stitching.

Faye said...

Way to go Dawn!!! You certainly have good taste~~~

Nicola said...

You are very, very welcome.

Wonderful stash additions.

Kevin said...

Congrats on your prize - that's quite a wonderful stash haul you received!! I have a few of them here myself and can't wait to start on them (especially the Parrot and the Hornbook Bestiary!) Enjoy!