Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The Wind Blows Update

 
I almost forgot to post my picture on the blog.  This is my start on The Wind Blows.  It is not the best picture as it is really fuzzy.  It didn't look like that on my computer.   I don't see me getting any better at the picture taking since it is not something I want to spend my time on.  I think if you click on the picture to enlarge it it looks better. 






The first band is all double running and took quite a bit of time to do but I really like how it came out.  Now I am moving onto the Alphabet Bands.  I hope to have another update next week.

Dawn M

6 comments:

Krista said...

Pretty work on the double running band, Dawn! Love the flowers.

Lanie said...

So pretty, Dawn! Your stitching is perfect!

Bethany said...

Very lovely Dawn. Looks good to me.....

Lynn said...

I love these colors! Lovely work.

Nicola said...

Well I clicked on it and the photo enlarged beautifully and very clear. Your stitching is exquisite.

This sampler keeps calling to me. The colours look dark on the chart photo so I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Kevin said...

Oh my goodness, I guess I'd forgotten how beautiful that first band was on this sampler. Beautiful stitching! Look forward to seeing your further progress.