Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 8 November 2013

WCEG 1763 completed




WCEG 1763
Linen from kit, Summer Khaki maybe
AVAS silk


I put the final stitches in WCEG 1763 last night.  This stitcher really liked her birds.  I love the reds and greens that are prominent on so many Scottish samplers.  This was a fun stitch with very few colors. And look at all those birds!

Not sure which sampler will be my next focus.  Do I dig out another WIP or get out one of the newer purchases? Not sure if I will have another completion before the end of the year either way, which is only about 7 weeks away.  How could the year have gone by so fast.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress
Kim Hummel



12 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations Kim!! Love this finish. I am drawn to these Scottish samplers with the fancy letters and love those birds on this one!

Lanie said...

Oh look at those alphabets ... beautifully stitched Kim! Congratulations!

DonnaSews said...

Amazing. I really like this sampler. Your work is outstanding.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is just beautiful Kim. Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful Kim. It really makes me want to do a Scottish sampler.

Bethany said...

Beautiful..... I agree, where did the year go? I know I will not finish another SL, before this year is through, but will look forward to the year to come.

Nicola said...

Well done Kim on a another wonderful finish.

The official year ends on February 20th when the blog becomes Our Scarlet Letter Years and will continue while there are active participants.

Cheri said...

Beautiful finish!

Erica near Chicago said...

I love the alphabets. Congratulations on the finish.

DawnM said...

Congratulations Kim! I love this one. I am drawn to the Scottish samplers as well.

pat said...

Very nice! Congratulations!

Kevin said...

Gorgeous!! Congratulations!