Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A New Beginning... Ann Scutt 1675

Hi Everyone!
It has been a while since I have posted - things have been busy on all fronts.  My intention was to finish Elizabeth Harborne by Christmas but an error in packing things for the holidays necessitated a
change in plans.  I packed Elizabeth's linen and threads but forgot to pack the instructions... but I successfully packed all of Ann Scutt and Margret Gatis! 

So, I decided to start Ann Scutt ... got things ready and have stitched for just about an hour on Dec. 20 and then this morning.

So, here is the progress to date  - more on my blog as always  www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com
Here is wishing you all a Happy Holiday and all the best in the New Year:

Ann Scutt,, 1685
The Song of my Needle   

No comments: