Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Ann Scutt - Day 4 ... and another new start !

We've had some action packed days lately but I have been trying to put in a few stitches whenever I've had the energy.  Here is Ann Scutt as of Thursday night :
AnnScutt - Day 4
The Song of my Needle
 

I had originally planned on starting Margret Gatis on Christmas Day but then didn't get around to it... so just started it this evening...


Margret Gatis 1711
40 ct. Sandstone linen, AVAS silks

 

3 comments:

Krista said...

Looks great Nupur! Happy New Year!

~mj~ said...

I am excited to see you stitching on Margret Gatis. I am at the band with the satin stitch flower, and trying to take the curves smoothly was driving me nutty so I banished her to her box over Christmas. I hope to get back to her soon....

Bethany said...

Wow, two at a time. I don't know where everyone finds the time to stitch, especially during the holidays. I really need to get back into my piece....