Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Eliza Tagg

Hello,

     I wanted to show an update on Eliza before I adjusted my frame again. The rose color in the center is a very bright color. My only concern so far is if I will have enough of the gold color. I plan on finishing the stepped lozenge before I use the gold for anything else.



   The next section is the verse over one. The photo is the sampler just under one half stitched.  I'm working the holidays so hope to get a little stitching done in the evening.
Our family Christmas is delayed this year because so many are in the medical field and working various shifts this year but we are use to it and work around it.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xxxx
Cindy

7 comments:

Vera said...

Oh, this is just so beautiful. Love all the colors. Great job!! Hoping you enjoy your delayed celebration!

Kevin said...

Another chart to add to my Wish List! Absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas and happy stitching.

Bethany said...

The colors in this are so beautiful. It's Christmas any time of year, so enjoy. Thank you for sharing before the roll....

Lanie said...

So very pretty, Cindy! Thank you for sharing your 'Eliza' with us ... love her!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Theresa Born said...

well how gorgeous is THAT!
I just LOVE the colors in this! the
stitching is beautiful.

Cheri said...

Elizabeth is beautiful! Merry Christmas to all of your family, God bless medical field workers!

Erica near Chicago said...

I had to go back and look this one up. Absolutely beautiful!