Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

So close but not quite there yet!

I haven't been able to post for awhile . Life has gotten in the way. My daughter-in-law has had a couple of major surgeries , so of course I have been helping with the boys. Wow a 6 & 8 year old can keep you busy! Then came Christmas and  no  school  for the boys. So we have been doing lots of grandma-grandpa time.
Hopefully now with my daughter in law on the mend and the new year here we can get back to routine again.( what is that anyway!) With -42 temperatures I am happy to be indoors and stitching. I only have the satin stitch fill ins, in the upper border to complete.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

How lovely to be able to spend some time with your grandsons, a shame that it has to be because your DIL is unwell! I hope that she gets better soon.

Nicola said...

I am so sorry to hear that our DIL has been unwell. Lets us hope that 2014 will be a better year for her.

Emma is practically finish - we look out for your finish post.

Erica near Chicago said...

Grandma/grandpa time is very important. Have you decided what you'll do next?

Bethany said...

Looks like you'll be finished during this, the first year of the SLY...... Grandchildren, you just have to love them. I am heading out today to watch "Walking With Dinosaurs" 3D. What we won't do......

Lynn said...

-42!!!!!! Where do you live? Here in central Pennsylvania we are expecting single digits Friday but they won't last long. You Emma is lovely! My favorite part to stitch was the satin stitching.