Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Wind Blows

Hi All,

I have a quick update on The Wind Blows.  I still need to do the satin stitch for the sun rays.  I am going to hold off on that at least until I roll the scrolls up since the stitches are fairly long and I don't want them to get snagged.  I have one more cloud to do and then I can start on the tree and the Queen and King.

12-7-13




I love how this is coming along.

Happy Stitching.
Dawn M

7 comments:

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice!

llknbillburg said...

This is coming along nicely! One I don't have and the temptation is getting great!! Laura

Debbie Bauer said...

Very very nice! Your stitching is perfect. Love that peeking sun from under the cloud.

Theresa said...

What a cute little sun and cloud! The colors
in this sampler are so pretty, esp. love the top band.

Cheri said...

This is beautiful!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

The sun and clouds are adorable.

Bethany said...

Lovely. Like I always say, the colors are truly wonderful.