Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Eliza Tagg

Hello everyone,

I had planned on posting an update on Eliza yesterday but when I was getting her ready for her photo shoot, I found a stitch that came undone and needed to fix it. Like so many this past month, I also had a visit from that darn frog. I had to rip the stepped lozenge on the right side but at least I discovered the mistake before I got to far along.




I have had problems all day trying to upload photos to blogger. I saw a comment that Bethany made that she used her husband's computer (thanks Bethany) because she had problems with hers. It can be very frustrating.

I do love the new gallery and seeing all the photos. It makes the samplers come alive seeing everyone's work. I find myself looking at it often when there is not any new stitching photos online and trying to decide what to do next. Just need to find more time.....!

Happy New Year to all!
xxx
Cindy

5 comments:

Lanie said...

Cindy, your stitching is beautiful. The colors against the linen are so pretty! I am enjoying following your progress :)

Faye said...

Just stunning!!!

Jenny said...

Eliza is looking just lovely!

Vera said...

Another gorgeous one! Sorry you, too, had problems uploading photos. I brought my camera to work, but am blocked from getting onto the blogger dashboard...still no luck at home uploading photos.

Nicola said...

Blogger can be such a pain at times especially with photos.

Eliza is a stunner and I am enjoying seeing her come to life.