Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Elizabeth Sheffield WIP 1-25-14

I have been frantically working on Elizabeth Sheffield in hopes of getting her finished before the middle of February.  I have so loved working on her but have had a few things going on that slowed me down a bit.  I am diligently working to get her finished before the year is up as I want to have her posted in the finishes for Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year.  I love this blog and want to do more Scarlet Letter projects too.  This one will be a favorite when framed and hanging in my house.  My husband will build the frame for her when finished when he finds the time.

6 comments:

Terry N said...

Keep going, Stitch Wizard - you are so close to finishing! (I know: I'm stitching her also but am nowhere near as close to finishing as you are.)

Maria del Valle said...

You've worked hard, your Elizabeth Sheffield looks gorgeous!

Nicola said...

You can do it Debby. Elizabeth is going to look stunning in our gallery and on your sampler wall.

Stitch Wizard said...

Awww thank you so much ladies for your wonderful comments! I am determined to get her finished up and am almost finished with the border. Thank you Nicola for letting me know I am not too late to get her in the gallery. I had kind of a setback on some things in December but am back and stitching. :)

Lanie said...

Beautiful! Get your husband busy ;) ... can't wait to see her finished and framed! 'Elizabeth' is a fabulous sampler and you have done lovely work (as usual!).

Cindy L said...

Debby, so glad to see you stitching on Elizabeth again! She is so beautiful and you will be so proud to have her on that sampler wall!