Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Getting Close to a Finish

  I have been working hard to get this finished by the end of the month and once again, it is taking longer than I thought.  I finished the last large floral band this afternoon and now have just the lettering at the bottom to complete. (Please excuse the shadow.  I have no idea what that is!!)

AW 1662
38 ct. Italian Linen w/ DMC


  Lettering goes pretty quickly so even though I won't make the end of the month deadline I was aiming for, I should have it on the completed list by the time the Olympics start!!

Laura
For Love of the Needle
llknbillburg.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Laura that is SOOOO pretty! I love it!
this one is on my list...

Nicola said...

Laura - this is soooo beautiful. You have brought this chart to life.

The colours are scrumptious.

You will definitely be finished for the Grand Draw.

Krista said...

I love this one, Laura! This band is so pretty. I am glad that I have added this pattern to my collection to do soon!!

Ann said...

I love the colors and the patterns and everything about this--you've done such a beautiful job stitching it!

Chris said...

Such a beautiful sampler! I am looking forward to seeing it finished!!

Lisa said...

Lovely colors and stitching!

FYI: The shadow at the bottom of the photo is the top of your head! You may have had an overhead light on when you took the photo!

Bethany said...

This sure is a lovely sampler. Why is it, when we are getting near completion, we place ourselves under the gun....... Enjoy stitching the last, as there will always be another waiting in the wings..... I am sure it will be a GOLD Medal winner for sure...

pamina said...

Beautiful !

Jenny said...

This is such a lovely sampler, Laura. You have done an incredible job stitching her...I can hardly wait to see your finish!

Vera said...

This is just beautiful Laura! can't wait to see the finish -- enjoy those last stitches on her.

Cindy L said...

Laura, this is such a gorgeous sampler...enjoy your finishing stitches.

Tommye said...

So gorgeous. I may have to stitch this one.