Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Gwen: Margery Dean 2014

Happy New Year everyone.
I haven't posted here in awhile. I have done some work on MD although I was not able to finish her. I have almost half done and hope to concentrate on getting the rest done.

This is were MD stands at my last picture.








Since taking the picture I have started the large blue cartouche in the bottom section.

Hoping you have lots of finishes in 2014.



9 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolutely lovely!

Theresa Born said...

This is very pretty! I have this chart and am deciding when I want to start it. Your photo is very tempting!

Krista said...

Love the pretty yellow flowers, looks so sunny :)

Lanie said...

Oh she is lovely, Gwen. She was one if my first SL purchases way back when ... I'm not sure why I have not stitched her ... your beautiful work and the pretty yellow flowers make this a very tempting project on these bitter cold winter days!
Enjoy!

Nicola said...

some sunshone on a horrible weather day.

Beautiful Gwen you must be so pleased how this sampler is developing.

DawnM said...

This is a lovely sampler Gwen. I have not noticed this one before but your work is beautiful.

Erica near Chicago said...

This is a lovely piece and you've made good progress. When I did mine, I lost count somewhere towards the bottom and so my two trees aren't as symmetrical as in the SL picture. (I also skipped filling in the cream colored background.)

donnacrafts said...

MD is beautiful. I really like your color choice. The colors remind me of my yellow tulips that grow in the early spring. Enjoy...

Cindy L said...

Gwen, such a lovely sampler!