Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 2 January 2014

It's been a very busy, non-SL few months.  But I'm back to stitching another big project and it's a Scarlet Letter. Jean Scrimgeowr has been in my stash for almost two decades.  I framed this one for a customer way back in the 90s and fell in love with it then.  Scottish samplers have a special appeal to me and I’m not sure why.  This one is stunning and I have it hanging by the end of March.  Happy Birthday to me.

3 comments:

Theresa Born said...

I had to have Jean Scrimgeowr when I saw it! This is going to be very pretty.

donnacrafts said...

This is a beauty. You have made a good start. Enjoy...

Cindy L said...

Tommye, it is so good to see a new project from you. Your stitching is always so gorgeous and I will look forward to updates on Jean.