Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Long Overdue Post on Elizabeth Sheffield WIP

I haven't posted a progress photo for awhile on Elizabeth Sheffield. I kept thinking, if I can just do a little more I will post. I just decided to put up what I have right now. I am getting close to the bottom and need to fill in these two other bands of over 1 stitching and she will be finished. So many samplers, so little time. I am busy helping my husband with some work he has right now but when I can get some stitching time, I do enjoy it.

8 comments:

Kevin said...

This is beautiful! You're doing such a great job on this sampler. Can't wait to see your next update!

Jonette said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I am anxious to start this one but need to finish some others first.

Debbie Bauer said...

Love, love, love this sampler! Its on my list.

Bethany said...

You are doing such a wonderful job, stitching this beautiful sampler. I better get busy so I can add this to my to do list....

Nicola said...

We have missed you Debby, its good to see a post from you.

Cindy L said...

Debby, it is so good to see your update. You have done such beautiful stitching so far. This last section will go much quicker. Keep us posted!

Maria del Valle said...

You do a wonderful stitching!!!
I think this sampler will be in my stash!

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you everyone for such nice comments. I want so much to finish Elizabeth and have her hanging up on my walls too. She will always be a favorite sampler and I learned to stitch over one on this one too. I am glad to be back with all of you! :)