Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Margret Gatis - Day 3 & Happy New Year


I want to start this post with my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your comments and comraderie in 2013.  I hope that all your stitches in 2014 are enjoyable ones!

I also want to thank Nicola for 'enticing' me with the sewing box - it made me return to stitching samplers again and I have truly enjoyed working on them - and thanks to Jo, who made it easy for me to learn how to post on a blog.  They are both responsible for my starting my own blog!  I am still unclear which direction my 'blogging' will take... it will evolve in one way or the other and I am okay to just let it 'happen'.  It seems that my pictures have helped some, enabled others to start a more ambitious project than they would have dared to before... so it seems that it did serve a purpose.

I have made some decisions on which samplers to work on in 2014 - should be interesting.
More on this later.

I have not made much progress on M. Gatis since my last post... here is the latest 'progress' report.



Margret Gatis 
The Song of my Needle





More on www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Margaret is looking lovely Nupur. I have enjoyed following your stitching posts, I am so glad you started stitching samplers again :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thank you for your Thank You! I'm so pleased I was able to help in a small way.

Margaret is looking lovely, especially the red flower in the centre.

Krista said...

Lovely progress, Nupur!

Ray Purnell said...

LOL - you have "enticed" me with your beautiful stitching.

Nicola said...

Oh dear - the above comment by Ray Purnell was me Nupur. I quite forgot I was on my husband's PC.