Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 2 January 2014

New Year

I can't believe it is already 2014.  The older I get the faster time flies.  I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year.

I took some pictures of Wind Blows last Sunday the 29th, but I have been too busy to sit down and write a post.  Here is a picture of the entire piece so far, or the portion you can see since I rolled the scroll bars up.

 
 

A detailed picture of the sun since I added the satin stitch.  I really love how the sun turned out.  Isn't he cute!


And, a detailed picture of the little bird. 


Since I took these pictures I finished up the flower beneath the bird and started the Queen.  I should be able to get some pictures of that on Sunday.

I hope everyone has a great year in 2014.
Happy stitching.
Dawn M   

  

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I just love you closeup photo's. You can really get into the beauty of the stunning piece.

Krista said...

Dawn, your stitches look perfect! Love the satin stitching in the sun and the blue is so bright and pretty.

Jenny said...

Dawn, Your stitching is just lovely. I think your sun is just precious and the bird made me smile :) I love the colors in this one!

Tommye said...

What perfect stitches! Well done. Such a lovely piece too.

Theresa Born said...

Every time I see that sun I smile : )

Your stitching is perfect!

Lelia said...

I adore the close up photos - and enjoy the details!!!

Thx for sharing

Cindy L said...

This looks like such a fun, colorful piece to stitch! Looks lovely.