Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Status report - after Day 6 : Ann Scutt & Margret Gatis

I thought it would be good to post a picture of both of the recent samplers I started working on - they have both provided me with hours of enjoyable stitching - good way to end 2013 and usher in 2014.
Here is my progress after 6 days on working on both - more on all this and other things on my blog www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com . 
Thanks to Nicola, Elizabeth and Marcia for 'enabling' me and making this 'addition' to my stitching
'to-do list' so easy!

Progress report - after Day 6 : Ann Scutt (on left) and Margret Gatis (on right)
www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful Nupur! I am in awe!

Tommye said...

Love them both! You've done all the hard parts on Margret Gatis, IMO. Enjoy the rest of it.

Bethany said...

I love that you are doing them on the same frame side by side. Very interesting and you won't be bored like this, I am sure.

Erica near Chicago said...

Two very nice projects. I've never seen anyone do two at once this way before. What a neat idea.