Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 24 January 2014

Ta Ta for now

Hello all,

I am sorry to say that even though I still stalk view (and love) everyones work, I have not worked on a SL piece in months. I still have them in my to do pile list and will get to them (eventually), but since I do not see myself getting back to my SL pieces until later this year, I am going to let my spot go to another stitcher so I (and everyone else) can still be inspired by their work.

I want to thank all of you for helping me to expand my stitching horizons and encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone.

Thank you,
Angela CG

4 comments:

Kim Hummel said...

I'm sorry to see you are leaving the group

Krista said...

Sorry to hear you will be leaving Angela. Hope you stay in touch and continue on your SL sampler in the future. If you wish to share your photo some time in the future I will be happy to post for you. Best wishes to you.

Lanie said...

Angela, sorry to hear you will be leaving the SLY group. Hope to hear from you from time to time!
Happy Stitching!

Nicola said...

I am sorry to see you go Angela. I hope to keep in contact and if you do stitch on an Sl project I would be very happy to post for you.