Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Thanks and Hello..

I just wanted to say hello.  I have been meaning to post a finished SL sampler and the SL sampler I have in process.  Over Christmas I had a terrible flood in my home.  No damage to us or my precious samplers, thankfully.  The gallery is amazing and it has brought me so much happiness.  I really appreciate all the posts and photos.   I am so thankful to be a part of this group.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, that is a blessing. I always felt, living on the water, what would I do if a hurricane hit and took out all my samplers..... My answer was, start again..... It is wonderful being able to see so many people enjoying our love for sampler making....

Nicola said...

Oh no I hope not too much damage. I am looking forward to seeing your finish and new sampler