Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 17 January 2014

Update for AW 1662

  I haven't posted here for a while and thought I would show the latest pics of my progress on AW 1662.  I have finally gotten it back into a rotation and seeing Wilma's progress the other day really lit a fire under me!!



   I am just at the start of the checkerboard band so I am really getting excited about that!!  It is nearly at the bottom so I hope to be able to show a finish soon!

Laura
For Love of the Needle

10 comments:

Krista said...

Love this Laura! Great to see how far you have come along. You will have a finish in no time!

Faye said...

Just gorgeous Laura!!!

Joanne O'H said...

Laura, your work is lovely. You must be very pleased with it. And I can't wait to see more photos.

Lanie said...

Beautiful Laura! Can't wait to see your finish! :)

Bethany said...

What a beautiful sampler. I agree, once seeing every one progress, you just have to stitch. That is what is nice about being a part of such a wonderful group of stitcher's. They will lift you up and keep the fires burning.....

Cindy L said...

Laura, your stitching is gorgeous! The photos and encouragement from others can be so inspiring!

Nupur said...

Just got home after a long but good day at work .... Laura, thanks for posting your progress - beautiful work!

Tommye said...

Gorgeous! Now the fun part comes. Enjoy.

Nicola said...

So very, very beautiful. You must be thrilled with this sampler.

You are an inspiration.

Pamela said...

Stunning! Beautiful colors.