Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Ann Scutt - Day 12 Completed the sampler

Just finished Ann Scutt - it was a joy to stitch this sampler! 
Ann Scutt was on my list for a very long time and I had not ordered the chart because I already had so many other samplers in my stash... this sampler appealed to me for many reasons and I truly appreciated the subtleties in the way design and color and stitch selection were used as I stitched this....
Thanks Elizabeth for pulling my name for the $60 gift certificate... I could have bought the chart many years ago but was trying to be disciplined (... while buying other stuff ;0 )... and thanks again Nicola for enticing me with the box so that I got back to 'stitching samplers' with Elizabeth Harborne - it has been fun...


Anyway, here are the last few bands of Ann Scutt

Ann Scutt - Day 12 Completed sampler
The Song of the Needle 




I will post detailed pictures of both Elizabeth Harborne and Ann Scutt in the near future ....if I continue to ignore all the other projects I had planned to work on and we have a few more snow days it may be possible to finish Margret Gatis too to meet the deadline ...but I do have to get to the other stuff.... 

More on this : www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations, Nupur! I look forward to seeing the whole piece. The colors are beautiful on this one.

Debbie Bauer said...

Stunning! You truly inspire me!

Bethany said...

Congratulations. I knew you would finish this lovely sampler. I have said this many times before, but I just love the colors in Ann.

Lanie said...

So pretty, Nupur ... a great big "Congratulations!"

Cindy L said...

Congratulations...your stitching is beautiful!

Kim Hummel said...

Congratulations on finishing Ann. I am in AWE that you finished so quickly. I will need to pull this one out of the stash and get started on it. I have been a little intimidated by it, but after seeing how quickly it works up, I am up for the challenge, especially with only 4 colors to work with.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Nupur on a really lovely finish! I love the colors in Ann so much. Your needles really do fly :) I am inspired!