Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 7 February 2014

Decision Made

I could not decide which sampler to stitch next. My grandson Ethan decided for me. He chose the Christmas Sampler. I fell in love with the sampler after following Melinda of Merry Wind Farm stitch hers. I do need to learn new stitches so the Christmas Sampler it is! I plan to begin this weekend.
My year should be a busy one. Not only am I stitching a sampler but sewing a quilt and stitching a hardanger angel. I am also working on starting my own blog. Maybe I'm a bit to..... ambitious but I am having a lot of fun!!!

9 comments:

Krista said...

Wonderful choice, Debbie! I fell in love with this one too after seeing Melina's sampler too. It is hard to resist.

Theresa said...

I just love this one and also first fell in love with it when I saw it on Merry Wind Farm's blog. Gorgeous, and what a great choice! It will be fun seeing your photos.

Cindy L said...

Debbie, this will be another beautiful sampler to stitch...will look forward to your photo journey.

Nicola said...

LOL - Ethan has wonderful taste Debbie. I also look forward to your photo journey.

I really, really want to stitch Ruthy, The River, Chimneypiece and Lydia Hart. I just need to pluck up the courage as they are all way out of my comfort zone.

Something to aim for.

I think it is interesting to look back at your samplers and see the journey you make with your stitching.

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Debbie
Very nice choice I think you'll have a lot of fun!!

Faye said...

Beautiful!!

Bethany said...

Great choice. NOW get busy, we would love to see some progress
;0)

Jenny said...

Oh Debbie, This is such a beautiful sampler! I too fell in love with it while watching Melinda stitch hers. It will be so much fun to watch your progress.

Erica near Chicago said...

Such rich colors. I look forward to following your progress.