Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 17 February 2014

Diligence




Here is a really poor photograph of Scarlet Letter's Diligence, completed but as yet unframed.

It was stitched using the recommended linen and AVAS threads.

It was really enjoyable to stitch with some vibrant colours. Can you believe it has been finished about six months now but I never actually posted the completed sampler?

I changed one set of initials in order to add my own ( IH ).

I have really enjoyed watching all the samplers being completed, and although I have, for family reasons, decided not to go on, I will continue to read the two blogs with much interest and awe at the amazing stitching. I send my very best wishes for a wonderful second stitching year.

Irene xxx
starry-eyed-stitcher.blogspot.com.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats on a job well done.

Nicola said...

I so enjoyed seeing you stitch this Irene. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Bethany said...

Well congratulations. One down and now the decision, how many more to go.... To think back on my first finish, once I finished, I couldn't wait to start another. To this day, it's the same, I always finish a sampler, then start a new one on the same day......

Maria del Valle said...

Beautiful finish!!