Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Dorothy Walpole finish

                                                    Title Dorothy Walpole
                                                    Stitched by Laura Rodríguez.
                                                    Fabric: Edinburg 36ct Ligh Mocha.
                                                    Threads DMC.
                                                    Started: 20 July 2013.
                                                     Finish 25 February 2014.

16 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Hooray, our 1st finish for Our Scarlet Letter Years!! Its absolutely gorgeous Laura!

Krista said...

Absolutely Amazing!!
Congrats Laura!!

Bethany said...

I knew it wouldn't be long. Even though started in 2013, it's a great feeling, I am sure, to have something completed in the beginning of OSLY's, 2014. Dorothy is sure a winner. So what is next....

Lanie said...

Very, very pretty Laura ... your stitching is perfect! Congratulations! 'Dorothy' is a special sampler ... enjoy her.

llknbillburg said...

Wonderful! Wonderful!! I am back to work on mine this weekend so hope to have mine finished someday too!!! Laura

Erica said...

Oh! Dorothy is so lovely!
Well done!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on an absolutely beautiful finish! Dorothy is such a lovely sampler....you did such a lovely job in stitching her!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on finishing Dorothy! Such a lovely sampler and I do like your fabric choice. I have to gather my supplies to start her soon. Thanks for the photos.

Stitch Wizard said...

Congratulations on a really beautiful finish Laura! I have this one in my stash and seeing yours makes me want to work on mine soon too!! So pretty! :)

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, Laura - this is so beautiful! Congratulations on your finish!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Congrats, Laura! She turned out beautifully.

Nicola said...

A wonderful finish Laura, one to be very proud of. I have enjoyed every update along the way.

Vera said...

Gorgeous finish Laura -- congratulations!

Dawn said...

What a stunning finish! Congratulations.

Tommye said...

Excellent work! You'll enjoy this one forever.

Laura said...

Thank you very much.
I really liked a lot.
I am grateful to belong to this group