Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 9 February 2014

Elizabeth Sheffield Finish 2-9-2014



I finally got Elizabeth Sheffield finished after working steady on her this week.  I am so excited to have her done and ready to be framed.  I am really enjoyed this project and it is the one I really learned how to do over one on 40 ct.  I stitched Elizabeth Sheffield on 40 ct. Buttercream with DMC threads.  It has been a joy to do this in Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year.  I plan to continue this wonderful blog with a new project from The Scarlet Letter.  I ordered Mary Bailey today and can hardly wait.

14 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow! Your Elizabeth is absolutely gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Elizabeth is just stunning! I am looking forward to seeing your progress on Mary.

Lanie said...

Your Elizabeth is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on this beautiful finish!
So happy to see you will be stitching 'Mary Baily' ... she us my next project too! Not sure if I will finish my 'Sarah Harvey' by 2/20 but if not I'm hoping by the end of February. Look forward to joining you with Miss Mary!

samplerlover said...

Elizabeth is really lovely, Debby. Congratulations on finishing her. I know how much you really enjoyed working on her. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Mary.

Nicola said...

Well done Debbie. Congratulations on a wonderful finish. Over one on 40ct is no mean acheivement.

I have Mary's chart too - they is so much that appeals.

Laura said...

Elizabeth is absolutely gorgeous!




Faye said...

Wonderful accomplishment~~

Bethany said...

What a lovely sampler and a great choice for your next. I really love both of your sampler choices.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish.
I look forward to your next sampler.

Kevin said...

Elizabeth looks beautiful, Debby! Congratulations on your finish!!

Lelia said...

Congrats! So beautiful ; )

Pamela said...

It's soooo beautiful! That green bird still makes me smile every time I see it - such personality. :) Congratulations on your finish!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish! I know how proud you must feel. This is still one of my favorite SL sampler so far.

Erica near Chicago said...

Fabulous finish. Congratulations. I love the green parrot.