Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 17 February 2014

Mary Ann Macdonald

Long time posting.
 
I am heading to my mother's in Ohio, for two weeks of stitching, meeting with all mom's stitching buddies, talking, laughing, eating and just enjoying our time together.

For all you snow birds, I know you are tired of the winter, but I would love to have some beautiful snow covered days.

Here is my slow progress with Mary.  I am sure after my two weeks with mom there will be more to show.  I wanted to work the border around and guess what, it met.......  That's a wonderful feeling.

Good luck to all, the finishes are coming along nicely.  What a year........

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Mary looks just lovely Bethany! This is high on my list to stitch one day so I am really enjoying seeing your progress. Have a wonderful visit with your Mom and enjoy your snow covered days :)

Debbie Bauer said...

Bethany your sampler is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see your progress. I have been tempted to order this one.

Nicola said...

You have stitched a lot Bethany !!

Congratulations on the border meeting up, it is always a tense moment on the last few stitches just in case.

Enjoy your time with your Mum. Precious days.

Cindy L said...

A beautiful start and I'm sure you will get a lot of stitching while visiting your mom. The snow is beautiful, if you don't have to go out in it. Have a safe trip.

Maria del Valle said...

This sampler looks so pretty and soft with these colors!!