Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 15 February 2014

N Hinde is completed~

Greetings from snowy North Carolina....


I really had fun with this tiny stitch... Using AVAS with One over one on 35 count linen was a learning experience, but none the less, very enjoyable.... If you frequent my personal blog, Carolina stitcher, you will see I have been stitching quite a bit of reds this winter~

N Hinde

I hope to begin another Scarlet Letter design very soon..... I have my selections narrowed down, but cannot fully decide..... This wonderful blog has kept me enthralled for over a year now... Keep up the great work everyone!!

Until next time.................

February 2014 snow
.....Stay warm.... We are trying to......

Faye




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Chris said...

Sweet finish Faye! I was wondering if your were doing more SL stitching. I look forward to seeing what you choose next!

Jenny said...

Your finish is just lovely, Faye! Congratulations!

donnacrafts said...

ohhh very pretty. This made a great mini Valentine sampler. Enjoy!!

Bethany said...

This is so lovely. Will you have this little one framed.....

Nicola said...

This is so charming Faye. I cannot wait to see how you finish her. Have you decided or will you frame her?

Cindy L said...

Faye, congratulations on your lovely finish! I love your color red.

DawnM said...

What a sweet little sampler Faye. Congratulations on getting her finished before the deadline. I will not make it for my last one.