Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Pre Super Bowl Progress Report

I'm a big football fan and this is the first Super Bowl in years that I've really been interested in.  I love Peyton Manning, but I also love the Seahawks, so it's gonna be a fun one for me.  I'll be stitching, and hopefully, not frogging.  Here's where I left off Sat night.  I'll try to post again tomorrow so you can see how much I get done during the game.

Interesting color choice for the outline of Adam and Eve.  More assymetrical motifs, probably due to Jean's age and inexperience.

 She managed to squeeze her name in by using elongated cross stitch.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, this truly is a different sampler. I see why you decided to work this piece. I just love how it isn't like any other I have seen. I can't wait to see how much you completed during the game. I for one, wanted to see the underdogs win. BOY did they win......

Nicola said...

Tommye - you choose such beautiful samplers to stitch. It is a joy to see your work,

Jenny said...

Lovely Tommye, just lovely! I was hoping for a Bronco win....did not happen :)...as I was frantically stitching on my sampler :)

Martha S said...

I like how she combine the different styles--Adam and Eve,
band, border etc.
Beautiful!